Sensational Value, with Second WC and Games RoomThis house needs a bit of work, but with large rooms, a great layout, and a terrific feel inside, it is an absolute bargain buy for young families and investors. Not only is the home double brick throughout, it is the only four bedroom home in this price range in the Albany area, AND if that wasn't enough, also has a large lounge, large kitchen/dining, lovely outdoor area, bonus games room, and second WC. This is a great opportunity for a young family on a budget who would like a bit of extra space, and who have the motivation to do a small amount of work to add their own value. With a rent return of $300pw, it is also an investors delight with a return of between %6% and 7%
- The ONLY four bed home in this price range in 6330 postcode
- Large and appealing living areas: lounge, kitchen-dining, and bonus games room!
- Solid double brick construction throughout
- One big bathroom, plus second WC
- Secure backyard with appealing undercover patio area
- Currently rented to early December; superb investment returning approx. 6% to 7%
- Two lot title
- Popular location close to town, major access roads, and Chester Pass Mall
- Yakamia Primary School catchment zone
Yes, this place need a bit of TLC, but the price is great and there is plenty of scope to add value.
This property can be viewed by private inspection only. For your private inspection or more information please contact Blair Scott on 0459 024 026.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 612sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Carports: 1
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Can I afford 31 Leonora Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote