Relaxed Living in Bremer Bay* 3 Large bedrooms all with huge built in or walk in robes & modern dark carpet.
* 2 well appointed bathrooms, light and bright, looks like new.
* Modern, open planned kitchen, dining & family room with glass sliders to the alfresco to enjoy the Bremer Bay climate.
* Separate lounge/bedroom or theater at the front of the house.
* Extra large double lock up garage with drive through to back yard and oodles of storage.
* Fully gardened & fenced for pets & children, super garden shed but oodles of back yard for a "man cave"
The Bremer Bay lifestyle is like no other. Enjoy this old school environment of simple pleasures of camping, beach walks, BBQ's with friends, sporting events, children climbing trees and more.
We are a vibrant community with a great primary school and a district high school a bus ride to Jerramungup. Join in on our annual Beach Clean-up, Family values are strong & friendships are cherished.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Size: 160sqm
- Land Size: 701sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
Can I afford 24 Mcglade Close?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote