13 Fynd Street, GOODE BEACH
$250,000 to $300,000
Magical Goode Beach - Unique Views to Town AND Ocean on Offer
Goode Beach offers one of the most picturesque and pristine locations in the Great Southern, only a 20 minute drive from Albany. If you value beachside living and spectacular natural beauty, and being away from it all but within easy reach of everything you need, Goode Beach presents a wonderful opportunity either for a permanent life, or to have a private hideaway for those special occasions.
So why buy this block instead of another one?
- Incredible ocean views! Whale watch from your bed .
- Elevated position but still very close to the beach an easy walk
- No power lines in your view compare with other lots available!
- Good size at 860sqm, with 20.7m frontage
- Topography means homes behind will not overlook you too much
- Unique location allows great views back to town as well as to the ocean
- Realistic sellers with an excellent price point
- Suitable for pole or conventional homes
- Cleared block with only scrub not bush
- Two adjoining lots available create a palace!
- Serviced with power, water, and phone
What is on offer in the area?
Goode Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in an area renowned for beautiful beaches! With sand that squeaks, magical turquoise waters, and very few people, this is a private haven. Located on the Torndirrup peninsula, there are many other attractions on offer including The Gap, The Natural Bridge, Salmon Holes, a range of spectacular walks, secluded beaches and bays, fishing, horse riding trails .. the list goes on. If you love making the most of the outdoors then you will be in heaven here. There is also a boat ramp very close by and a general store with fuel within approximately ten minutes drive; just about everything you could need is on hand. And if you want that something special, adjoining lot 11 Fynd St is also for sale.
If you would like more information on this property please contact Blair on 0459 024 026. If you want to inspect on your own, be sure to walk to the top of the block to check out the inspirational view.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed