800 Mary Road, BREMER BAY
What a Set Up
* 5022 m2 block with 10m x 9m powered shed.
* Fully fenced with gates front and back.
* 2.7m high opening sliding doors. Double doors on one side of shed and single on the other.
* Man door and window, plus slow wood burner heater and sink.
* Structures are Class 10A and for storage only.
This extremely tidy and well maintained property offers, a 2500 lit water tank, established tree boundary on 3 sides, fabulous view of West Mt Barren, Fitzgerald National Park and Bremer Bay River. The shed is powered and also has an electric HWS. This shed is positioned for a future house to further capture the tranquil views over the West Mount Barren Range. It is conveniently located and priced to sell.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed