96 Black Rocks Road, BREMER BAY
Views to Thrill at a Great New Price
* Listen to the waves crash on the rocks below or look to the glistening white sands of Blossoms Beach.
* Pods of dolphins frolic in the surf and the whales migrate through the bay from August to October.
* 3.55HA or 8.77Acres of natural bushland.
* Undulating land with a cleared track up the western boundary.
* Incredible vistas looking south over Dillon Bay and the Southern Ocean.
* Powered green dome at the front of the block.
Take in all these naturally beautiful sights right from your own acreage. You could build your dream holiday getaway or perhaps retire to the wonderful slow paced community.
The Bremer Bay lifestyle is like no other. Enjoy this old school environment with simple pleasures of camping, beach walks, BBQ's with friends, sporting events, children climbing trees & heading off on adventures.
We are a vibrant community with a great local primary school and a district high school a bus ride to Jerramungup, fantastic medical facilities and more.
Family values are strong, friendships are cherished.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed