27446 Albany Highway, CRANBROOK
Expressions of Interest
Land Area 1395 hectares
"TERLINGA" 1395ha / 3447ac
• Grazing, cropping, chicken sheds, sand and gravel royalties.
• Unique integrated farming system with multiple income sources.
• Substantial passive income from 5 modern free range chicken sheds with long term lease to major supplier. Very good return on investment. Bonus of free manure to boost grazing production with minimal extra fertilizer requirements.
• Currently running a large self-replacing sheep flock.
• Has been conservatively cropped over many years but considered highly suitable. Majority of well drained medium gravel loams, gravel sand, soil types across the farm.
• Considered drought proof water supplies with 24 dams and 6 bores.
• Large supplies of commercial sand and gravel supplies.
• This property has a lot more on offer than your normal farming enterprise. It offers a good return on investment just with the passive income from chicken sheds and gravel. Plus the normal farming income.
• Well worth looking into.
PRICE ON APPLICATION
|Land Use:||Grazing, Cropping, Mixed Farming, Substantial passive income from chicken sheds with long term lease to major supplier. Plus extra income from sand and gravel royalties. Bonus of large supplies of free manure from chicken sheds with minimal extra fertilizer requirement.|
|Description of Country:||Generally good gravel loams, gravel sands, some lighter and heavy country.|
|Annual Rainfall:||500 millimetres|
|Improvements:||Real feature of 5 modern free range chicken grower sheds. 5 stand shearing shed with large lean-to brand new sheep yards - 1000 + capacity plus holding pens. Under cover crutching facilities - sheep farmers dream yards. Large machinery shed.|
|Other Improvements:||Sheep Yards|
|Fencing:||Fenced into 29 paddocks with mainly ringlock fencing in very good condition. Central gravelled laneway running right through the property to allow easy access to most paddocks.|
|Number of Paddocks:||29|
|Comments:||Drought proof - water supplies with 24 dams including large key dam 18,000sqm equipped with electric pump. 6 bores of which 4 are serviced with 3 windmills and electric submersible pump. The farm water supplies are interconnected with 2 inch pipe to 3 main tanks of 54,000, 90,000 and 110,000. Plus rain water tanks.|
|Description:||3 bedroom fibro and iron home in good order. Large lounge, kitchen/dining, office, bathroom, garaging.|
|Livestock carried:||sheep, poultry|
|Additional comments:||Currently running a self replacing sheep flock over 3500 ewes, 3450 weaners, 1500 maidens and 200 others.Highly regarded and successful sheep enterprise. Would suit cattle.|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed