4 Riverside Drive, NORNALUP
Semi-Retire With an Income on the Banks of the Frankland River.
An opportunity like this only presents itself once in a decade. This could be your time to experience the tranquillity and beauty of this pristine environment just as the current owners did 11 years ago. During this time they have enjoyed establishing friendships with regular guests and introducing new guests to the wonders of this wilderness area. At the same time they have experienced all the benefits of living away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
For the past 12 years this wasn't a job for the owners, it was a lifestyle where they have made long lasting friendships with regulars that are returning to spend weekends and weeks with them. This have become their pride, introduce the lovely Walpole/Nornaup area to new visitor, arriving for the 1st time to spend time in this wonderful part of the Great Southern.
What does Nornalup River Chalets have to offer?
• 8 Self-contained Chalets with various bedding configurations
• Easy access to major tourist attractions in the area
(Walpole, Peaceful Bay, Valley of the Giants, Tree Top Walk, Bibbulmum Track)
• Play park and community facilities across the road
• Access to the newly constructed jetty and canoe facilities
• BBQ area and beautiful lawn area for the kids to place
• Owners residence, with reception area and office
• Licensed Canoe Hire Business
• A unit with disabbled fascilities
• Currently 36% of their bookings are for 5 nights and longer
• Great for fishing, birdlife or nature walks
The owners have documented all procedures on how to run the facility, thus making for a smooth transition of ownership. They aren't just leaving behind a business, they are leaving behind a part of their lives. Now is the opportunity for you to come and live the dream and be your own boss, be self-retired and live in one of the prettiest locations in Western Australia, or indeed the world!
For your private inspection or more information on the business, contact Neels Delport on 0450 451 401, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other features: Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed