31 Leonora Street, YAKAMIA
$230,000 to $270,000
Sensational Value, with Extra Features
This house may not be pretty as a picture on the outside, but it feels great on the inside! Not only is the home double brick throughout, it is the only four bedroom home in this price range in the Albany area, AND has a large lounge, large kitchen/dining, appealing outdoor area, and a games room. This is a great opportunity for a young family on a budget who would like a bit of extra space, and who have the motivation to do a small amount of work to add their own value.
- The ONLY four bed home in this price range in 6330 postcode
- Large and appealing living areas: lounge, kitchen-dining, and bonus games room!
- Solid double brick construction throughout
- One big bathroom, plus second WC
- Secure backyard with appealing undercover patio area
- Currently rented to early June; superb investment returning approx. 6%
- Two lot title
- Popular location close to town, major access roads, and Chester Pass Mall
- Yakamia Primary School catchment zone
Yes, this place need a bit of TLC, but the price is great and there is plenty of scope to add value.
This property can be viewed by private inspection only. For your private inspection or more information please contact Blair Scott on 0459 024 026.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed