3 Grandis Way, YAKAMIA
$570,000 to $630,000
Showstopper in Top Location
ELDERS EASY AUCTION. ON SITE SATURDAY 24th FEB AT 12.00 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
This absolutely stunning home is fitted with all the whistles and bells and has so many boxes ticked that you will run out of ink. In a quiet street in ever popular Yakamia, surrounded by prestigious homes and so close to town, this wow-factor home is a must-see whether you are thinking of buying, or building.
- Superb quality Scott Park ex-display home with one owner since new, in immaculate condition
- Huge range of features including high ceilings, Tasmanian blackwood floors, tiered theatre room, full height glazing, underfloor heating
- Magnificent double-door entry flowing to wide light filled corridors and living areas
- King-plus size master with his-and-hers walk-in robes and superb ensuite with twin shower and underfloor heating. Additional king and queen bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Deluxe kitchen, fabulously light, with 900mm stove, dishwasher, appliance cupboard, and premium glass splashbacks
- Open-plan living/family area with full height windows and double sliders to alfresco
- Standalone theatre room with CinemaZone plasterboard system, tiered seating, strip lighting in floor, and plumbed sound
- Entertainers alfresco area overlooking landscaped back yard
- Large block with side access to additional paved parking, room for shed
- Close to parks and bushland ideal for kids. Very central to town and all associated amenities
- Other: Reverse-cylce air conditioning; water softener; piped sound though master bedroom, living, and alfresco; new paint, extra wide garage
Built to convince would-be home builders that they should use this particular builder, this home was constructed using the best trades, with nothing left to chance. The property is excellent for a growing family but will also appeal to couples and retirees, with 241sqm of interior living, 28sqm of alfresco, and large 787sqm lot with secure gardens. If that wasn't enough, the floorplan is ideal for the block with kitchen, alfresco, and living area having a northerly aspect.
This wonderful property will be open every Saturday prior to auction from 11am to 11.30am, or contact Blair on 0459 024 026 for your private inspection.
Are you an auction novice? Not familiar with the process? Please contact the Elders Albany team to find out how an Easy Auction works - there are no obligations and we guarantee that we will not harass you, but we can help you through the process. The Easy Auction is designed to make auctions accessible to all buyers, the hard work is done for you.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed