44 Wylie Crescent, MIDDLETON BEACH
Dress Circle Touch of Tuscany
- Prestige location with spectacular hinterland, lake and ocean vistas
- Views cannot be built out due to height restriction on lot below
- Stroll to beach, boardwalk, lake, parks, eateries, bars and bush trails
- Beautiful elevated Tuscan style hillside retreat
- Elegant, warm and inviting two-level renovated home
- Three beautiful living areas, spacious dining & quality kitchen, all with views
- Full-width upper level balcony off open plan living zone
- Sumptuous downstairs master suite with garden patio access
- Superior bedrooms, wet areas, fittings and fixtures throughout
- Attached carport and easily accessed garage
- Spacious covered outdoor BBQ and dining area
Nestled on a mountainside between Albany's CBD and stunning Ellen Cove, is this exceptional property presenting a rare opportunity ideally suited to professional couples, active, early retirees and astute investors.
It enjoys a warm, northly aspect, is sheltered from cold southerly winds and features attractive, easy-care gardens for those who love to lock and leave and have the freedom to head off on holidays at a moment's notice.
As you enter the "secret garden" you just feel like all that is missing is the antipasto platter and a bottle of fine red wine.
One of the homes most fabulous features is the open plan zone, where wide expanses of glass frame the spellbinding views to create a living painting and invite the outdoors in.
For your private inspection or more information please contact Jane Bird on 0419 531 016.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed