3 Stoddart Corner, MCKAIL
Offers Over $400,000
A Cut Above the Rest, with Universal Appeal
If you want to live in a quiet, quality neighbourhood and are seeking a home of excellent quality, this beautifully finished home in Mckail is a must-see.
- As new home, excellent build, fit-out and finish, in impeccable condition
- Quality quiet no through road near parkland lake
- Light north-west facing open plan living & meals & large quality kitchen
- Separate lounge & large alfresco
- Chic master suite with walk-thru his/her robes to twin shower ensuite
- Spacious family bedrooms with BIRs & excellent hall & laundry storage
- Three-zoned main bathroom with separate vanity area, toilet and bathroom
- Drive-through double garage, rear roller door shed & spacious family backyard
- Close to town, schools, TAFE, and new shopping centre
When you discover a well-established contemporary property as fashionable and well finished as this, there are so many positives, including not having to start from scratch and go through the whole building process.
The location is family-friendly but also ideal for retirees to investors, and the home feels so sumptuous and comfortable with plenty of natural light throughout.
The design, decor, colour schemes and interior styling meld to create a cool, calm and collected ambiance, with a touch of class.
The grounds are easy-care with room to spare and good vehicle access. The backyard is safe and secure for toddlers and pets, and you can keep a good eye on both while alfresco entertaining or preparing family meals.
Flawless presentation inside and out and essential viewing in our opinion.
For your private inspection or more information please contact Blair Scott on 0459 024 026.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Shed, top condition
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed