46 Wishart Close, DENMARK
Sahymas Sanctuary an Exclusive, Breathtaking, Lifestyle Retreat
Elders Real Estate are proud to present to the market Sahyma's Sanctuary,' a haven of beauty and tranquility in an extraordinary natural environment, only ten minutes from the township of Denmark on WA's beautiful south coast.
Sahyma's Sanctuary is a product of thirty years of love. Perched high on Mount Shadforth, the property encompasses nearly fifty acres of pristine karri forest, with stunning views down the valley to rolling farmland and Wilsons Inlet. The property is all about the ambience; a study of beautiful architecture and rustic luxury, perfectly situated in an exquisite natural setting. Featuring a unique timber home, separate studio, incredible landscaped gardens, extensive orchard, sheds, dams, an art studio and more, this property offers a unique lifestyle as a home or getaway, and also has excellent tourism potential.
The Home & Studio
- Two level, timber construction. Incredible craftsmanship throughout
- Expansive glazing makes you at one with nature
- Wraparound verandah with views over landscaped gardens, karri forest, and beyond
- Huge jarrah kitchen with wood-burning stove, modern appliances, brass sinks, granite bench work
- Expansive open plan living
- Luxurious marble and slate finish bathroom with large spa bath
- Upstairs master bedroom with exquisite outlook and elegant ensuite with claw-foot bath
- Second downstairs bedroom can be reinstated
- Standalone one bed studio with kitchenette and shower, beautiful setting
- Lush shady lawns around the home
- Immaculate stonework with series of granite walls and features
- Outdoor bath and shower next to a granite boulder in bamboo grove
- Landscaped pathways wending through native karri forest
- Series of water features
- Entertainment and games area overlooking picturesque dam
- Orchard with approximately 200 fruit and nut trees
- Chook and veggie areas
- Dam and soak with ample water supply
- Large open fronted shed
- Additional gardeners shed with artist's studio at rear
- 19.7ha (48.6ac) mostly natural karri forest dotted with granite outcrops
- Slopes to east and south
- Natural creek
Denmark is a bustling lifestyle and tourist destination, with rolling hills, beautiful karri forests, and immaculate beaches, as well as a huge range of wineries, eateries, café's, and art installations - the artisanal scene is alive and well in Denmark!
There is too much on this property to describe, and words fall short anyway. There will be limited home opens,' but private tours are recommended to fully understand what is on offer.
Contact Blair Scott on 0459 024 026 or email@example.com for a full information pack, or to organize your inspection.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Polished Timber Floor,Formal Lounge,Terrace/Balcony
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed