11 Eclipse Drive, COLLINGWOOD HEIGHTS
Brilliant Location and Budget for the Young Family
- Fabulous starter home for singles, couples, or young families
- Top location for families with no through traffic, and parks, beach, and schools nearby
- 5 mins drive to beach or town, under three mins to new shopping centre
- Good size bedrooms, functional kitchen and lovely open plan living area with polished timber floors
- Large block of over 900sqm with double carport at the rear and plenty of space for the kids
- Downstairs is a workshop & studio, with the bedrooms and living all on the same floor
- The home is elevated with lovely outlook across the Ulster Road horse paddocks at the rear
11 Eclipse Drive, Collingwood Heights; A brilliant location and a fantastic opportunity to enter the market or downsize at a very reasonable price.
The home is solid and is in good condition for age. There is a brand new colorbond roof and a new verandah offering protection to the large windows at the side of the main living area.
The home is simple yet functional with heaps of space downstairs for projects, painting/craft or perhaps a study.
Do not delay, contact Blair Scott on 0459 024 026 for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Polished Timber Floor
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed