3 Tasman Street, CENTENNIAL PARK
$285,000 to $325,000
Backstreet City Charmer
• Short stroll to schools, shops, eateries, bars, sports and more
• Superb backstreet location attracting minimal traffic
• Cute, affordable and low upkeep first home buyer to investor option
• Front deck entry to separate lounge with glass doors and jarrah floors
• Spacious original country kitchen and meals area
• Good-sized bedrooms, two toilets and very presentable wet areas
• R/c, r/w/t, two-bay carport and well-fenced backyard
Life will be so cruisy whether you opt to snap up this city bargain for yourself or rent it out long-term.
Walk to wining, dining, shopping, popular schools, street events, special events at the nearby sports ovals and more.
This super-affordable property would be so low-upkeep for first home buyers, downsizers to investors, and so easy to lock and leave come holiday time.
It is extremely tidy and would not take much to modernise here and there to create a fresh look.
For you private inspection please contact Neels Delport 0450 451 401 or email email@example.com
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed